Our team at SkyBridge UAS designed a drone, the SB1, to meet a variety of industrial applications with a quality that exceeds our customers expectations. The SB1 has the capabilities of a military UAV, but without the cost. The SB1 comes as a turn key operation using military spec autopilot providing fully autonomous operation.
SkyBridge UAS’ design utilizes a modular concept with avionics and sensors in removable pods. The entire aircraft, including the pods, has been designed to be very efficient aerodynamically. It is also made with a tough, lightweight carbon fiber structure.
An off-the-shelf fuel injected engine is being used with an on-board generator providing up to 200W of electrical power for avionics and sensors. This allows for a wide range of applications to be handled.
- Operational Max TOGW for commercial service in the US (limited by FAA “small UAV” Category) is 55 lbs.
- Max payload for 55 lbs. limit is 25 lbs.
- Aircraft Max TOGW is 85 lbs.
- Fuel capability – 5gals, 4gals in wing, 1gal in body. All fuel is in sealed, collapsible fuel cells
- Speed range 30mph to 90mph
- Extremely high dispatch reliability
- Max endurance 60 hours
- Max range 2,450 statute miles
- Low altitude operation 300 to 2000 feet
- Piccolo SL Autopilot providing fully autonomous and piloted operation. Way point navigation, return to base, auto land, and auto take off
- Engine: HFE Fuel Injected, Desert Aircraft 35cc 2-Stoke
- Durable molded fiberglass sandwich and carbon fiber structure
- Easily Maintainable
- Catapult Launch System
- No special recovery systems needed
- Continuous, real time data stream as well as recorded data
- Customized data analysis and presentation software of sensor data available
- Multi-Spectral IR ( precision agriculture )
- High definition visual and IR ( animal location, fire location day and night )
- Synthetic Aperture Radar (water location through the forest canopy)
- LIDAR (precision topological data gathering)
- and more….
If you are interested in purchasing a SB1 system, please contact us for more information.